Overcoming Anger Seminar – Sat. Feb 17th
Why would you want to manage your anger when you can learn to overcome it?
Overcoming Anger is a full day, video teaching seminar in which Craig Hill presents practical, Biblically-based reasons for anger and solutions to overcome anger and other compulsive habits. The teaching and small group ministry help identify the root causes of these compulsions and as God touches them, authentic and lasting victory is realized!
· Seminar Topics include:
o The Anger Cycle
o Why do I do what I don't want to do?
o Identifying the real source of anger and frustration
o Removing the power of people and circumstances to control my life
o Three key steps to overcoming anger
· Date: Saturday February 17th 8:30-6:30pm
· Space is limited to 21.
· Fee: $49 per person by Feb 11th or $69 for late registration
· Online Registration only, click box below to register, this will take you to Family Foundations online registration page
· Child care is not available
· More info about Craig Hill or the seminar, go to www.familyfoundations.com