We have Reopened - Welcome Back
FOR THE MONTH OF JULY, WE WILL OFFER ONE SERVICE AT 11:15AM. (Both in-person and livestream)
We welcome anyone who is comfortable in coming to the service in person and encourage everyone else to continue to enjoy the livestream, We have had powerful services - relevant, encouraging, and life changing.
All safety and health protocols will remain in place, including NO Children’s Ministry Offered. Details below.
We continue to cover you in prayer for divine health and safety. We long for the day when this is all behind us and we are ALL able to freely gather together in worship.
We understand some people may not feel comfortable enough to attend, and that’s OK. We respect and honor each person's decision. We are simply opening the doors and inviting people, who are comfortable, to be a part of the reopening process.
Here are the Health and Safety Guidelines for in-person meetings at Victory Church:
In compliance to the CDC recommendations, please do not attend church services if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of any sickness or have had direct contact with someone who likely has or is confirmed to have COVID-19. (Separate and private prayer is available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.)
- Anyone over 65, or with underlining conditions that put them at high risk, are recommended to stay home and watch the livestream.
- Due to the challenges in facilitating healthy social distancing amongst small children, our Children’s Ministry will not be open. With this in mind, we ask parents with children through fifth grade to continue watching the livestream, until further notice. The sanctuary will be open to adults and children 6th grade and higher.
- Signs with CDC recommendations are posted throughout the building.
- The interior is being professionally sanitized, in addition to heightened and ongoing cleaning by our staff, servers and cleaning crew.
- Hand sanitizer is available, but please wash hands thoroughly with soap & water. Avoid touching eyes, nose or face.
- Masks are recommended, but not mandatory for attendees.*
- Chairs have been arranged to facilitate social distancing.
- People in the same household may sit together, but please keep your distance from others.
- Please refrain from hugging, handshaking, or having physical contact with others.
- Java Cafe will be closed.
- Entry and sanctuary doors will be propped open before and after services.
- There will be no communiqués handed out, nor will offering buckets be passed. Offering boxes are located throughout the building.
- No more than two people are allowed in restrooms at one time.
- Water fountain will not be in use (bring your own water).
* Members are free to wear masks, gloves or take any other precautions felt necessary when arriving to service. If someone wants to wear a mask and does not have one, we will have some available at Resource Center. (While supplies last)
* All Greeters, Ushers and Resource Center servers are asked to wear a mask while serving at their positions.
* After services, people will be released by rows and encouraged to exit building while keeping their social distancing. Please, no close congregating inside.